Monday, January 18, 2016

I love this sour lady's letter to Cam Newton


I think I've shifted my opinion on Cam Newton has flipped a million times. I liked him in college then loved him after his rookie season when he helped me win my fantasy league. Then I kind of cooled on him the next couple seasons, to the point where I legit didn't like him. Now, I'm back on board, and honestly, I don't really get the people who aren't. No one stirs the pot quite like him, and he doesn't even try to do it. By all accounts he's a good guy, just a little arrogant (wait, the chiseled 6'5" beast that can do anything on the field has had everything go his way since he was 21 is confident? No way). People legit go crazy about everything to does. Like this sourpuss lady.

This stupid letter combines two of my least favorite things: dumb open letters and people who complain about classiness. If you write an open letter I hate you. Plain and simple. Nothing says look at me and I'm better than you than an open letter. And they're everywhere now. Any time something happens, so morally superior white person writes a condescending open letter. No one cares. You're just sending your dumb thoughts into your own minuscule corner of the Internet hoping someone notices (hey, wait a second...). Dear everyone, stop writing open letters. Please.

And complaining about someone's class is just so lame. It's perfect, 2016 no fun anytime, anywhere America. What does being classy even mean? Boring with no personality? That must be why Yankees fans always talk about class. It's the ultimate loser defense, too. It's the last thing you say when you know you've lost an argument and have nothing left. Like hey "12s," if you don't want to have people throw your stupid flag everywhere, don't lose! I hate Seahawks fans, too. They're just fans of themselves, not the actual team. They act like they invented cheering and supporting a team. It's kind of weird, though, I don't remember seeing many 12s running around before they won the Super Bowl. Funny that things like that happen. I hope that during Russell Wilson's hospital visit Cam shows up and starts dabbing on everyone. Guarantee the kids would have more fun.

A lot of hate here, so I'll finish by saying I can't wait for this Sunday (went 3-1 this weekend, not bad). Both games should be awesome. I want the Cardinals to win, but if it gets more whiny Seattle fans to write obnoxious open letters, I might want the Panthers.

No comments:

Post a Comment